Journal profile and readership metrics
Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report is a peer-reviewed journal that considers articles concerned with any aspect of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecological Cancer, Reproductive Gynecology, High risk Obstetrics, Obstetrical care, Obstetric nursing, Advanced Obstetrics and Gynecology etc.
Popularity of the Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are ------.
Enter Paragraph Below Content1:*
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 18% readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Gynecology & Obstetrics and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major European Nations including Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Norway visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
- Our online audience originate from both from the urban and rural settings; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major metropolitan cities like the USA 33% Japan 33% etc.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report
A statistical representation of global users for Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report (Source: Google Analytics)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of imedpub.com (By Google Analytics)
A statistical analysis on global internet users of https:www.imedpub.com (By Google Analytics)
iMedPub was established in the year 2005 and since then has been actively publishing peer-reviewed articles in biomedical and clinical science; material science; mathematics and engineering topics. iMedPub follows standard editorial and production policies with Internationally acclaimed publication practices.
Due to wide variation in the journal portfolio, the publisher site is accessed by various communities of diverse scientific disciplines from reputed research organizations, academic institution and Government bodies. More than 2,822,814 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 7,758,847 page views. These stats reveal that the journal is also immensely popular among scientific societies and organizations. Consequently, the editorial board profiles, authors and their affiliations are also gaining higher visibility.
Web metrics of iMedPub (Source: Google Analytics)
- Users :2,822,814
- Page views :7,758,847
The number of web sessions, the publisher received was 3,595,693 at the rate of 2.16 new sessions. This implied that new users and visitors are flocking to the publisher bases. A number of users are also revisiting the publisher pages indicating their continued interest in the journal. The fast and efficient publishing standard set by iMedPub was found to be very impressive by the reader base and is being well appreciated; as evident from the web metrics. The metric displayed belong only to our journals and if the associated links are also taken into consideration the number would be significantly much higher.