COVID-19 and Consequences in Pregnancy
Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report is pleased to announce Special issue on “COVID-19 and Consequences in Pregnancy”.
Currently COVID-19 pandemic shows its effect continue for several months, expectant parents may be anxious about how the illness could affect their pregnancies and the health of their newborns.
As COVID-19 is quickly spreading, maternal administration and fetal security become a significant concern, however there is rare data of appraisal and the board of pregnant ladies tainted with COVID-19, and the potential danger of vertical transmission is muddled.
Pregnant ladies are at higher hazard for some contaminations since pregnancy stifles the safe framework. A few diseases can affect the strength of the embryo; however the dangers of COVID-19 are not yet clear.
With same concern, our journal Gynecology & Obstetrics Case report is announcing Special issue Call for paper to know more about “COVID-19 and Consequences in Pregnancy”. We welcome both solicited and unsolicited submissions that will contribute to this special issue.
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.imedpub.com/submissions/gynecology-obstetrics-case-report.html or through an email id to [email protected]
• Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit author guidelines to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://gynecology-obstetrics.imedpub.com/author-guidelines.php