Clinical and Medical Research on Novel Corona Virus
The Journal of Healthcare Communications is pleased to announce Special issue on “Clinical and Medical Research on Novel Corona Virus”.
The unprecedented viral attack undertaking all of the humanity has set an alarming scenario across the globe urging the most advanced clinical and medical professsionals to prepare an effective response to tackle, contain, treat and prevent the novel corona virus pandemic.
In the wake of pacing fatal spread of covid 19, the pressure has mounted upon the clinical and medical researchers to speed the design and conduct the trials on large scale to facilitate the effectiveness of potential treatments.
The Journal of Healthcare Communications urges the researchers across the globe to contribute their unpublished research to this special issue and participate in publishing & archiving the finest research through our leading digital Journal of Healthcare Communications. Submission Process
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting. • Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via www.imedpub.com/submissions/healthcare-communications.html or through an email id to [email protected]
• Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for authors page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://healthcare-communications.imedpub.com/author-guidelines.php