Dr. Gabriele Cioni
Doctor of Medicine (PhD, MD); specialist in Internal Medicine.
Affiliated to European Atherosclerosis Society.
Affiliated to Italian Society of Internal Medicine (SIMI).
Affiliated to Italian Society of for the Study of Atherosclerosis SISA).
Affiliated to the Federation of Associations of Italian hospital managers (FADOI).
Dr. Gabriele Cioni is Doctor of Medicine, specialist in Internal Medicine, Affiliated to European Atherosclerosis Society, Italian Society of Internal Medicine (SIMI), Italian Society of for the Study of Atherosclerosis (SISA) and Federation of Associations of Italian hospital managers (FADOI). Obtained a degree in Medicine with final grade 110 (about 110) with honors and special mention. Thesis title: "Nitric oxide and cardiac disease: construction of a genetic profile of susceptibility through analysis of polymorphisms in the eNOS gene? from University of Florence.
1. Vascular echography: assessment of Ultrasound vascular evaluation, at common carotid and femoral arteries; venous districts.
2. Abdominal echography: assessment of Ultrasound abdominal evaluation; in particular, focused evaluation of liver steatosis.
3. Thoracic echography: assessment of Ultrasound thoracic evaluation.
4. Endothelial function assessment: assessment of peripheral arterial tonometry.
5. Ambulatorial activities: assessment for primary and secondary prevention for cardiovascular disease; venous thrombosis and thromboembolic disorders; thrombophilia and coagulative disorders; oral anticoagulant therapy management; pregnancies at risk for vascular and coagulative disorders.