DR. SUBODH KUMAR SAHA
Principal Scientist, INDIAN VETERINARAY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, IZATNAGAR, BAREILLY, INDIA
He has depth theoretical understanding and hands on experience in ruminant and non ruminant nutrition. Here are some areas in which I have got extensive practical exposure:
1. Extensive expertise on proximate principles and van-soest analysis of feed and fodder composition.
2. Extensive expertise on in vitro gas production technique and rumen fermentation.
3.Extensive experience on manipulation of rumen fermentation by different pro, pre and antibiotics as feed additives.
4. Special interest on genetic and non genetic manipulation of rumen fermentation.
5. Extensive theoretical understanding and practical experience on toxic principles in the feed ingredients.
6. Have fair amount of hands-on experience on working with non-ruminant i.e poultry, pig and duck.
7. Have fair experience on working in GLC, HPLC, Kjeltech, Fibre-tech, Sox-Tech and atomic absorption spectrophotometer.