|Dr. Srinivas Parthasarathy
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, USA.
|Human Frontier Science Program Fellowship April 2016-April 2019 Prestigious International postdoctoral fellowship awarded to the top 5% of all applicants. Total fellowship amount for three years - $150,000 Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD fellowship August 2010-May 2013 Awarded to the top 5% of all PhD fellowship applications across Europe and North America. Total fellowship amount for three years- $70,000 International Max Planck Research school excellence fellowship September 2008-March 2010 Awarded to the top 10% of over 400 applicants. Total fellowship amount for two years- $15,000 CBSE Scholarship for Undergraduate education July 2005-July 2008 Awarded to the top 1% of over 100,000 students across India.|
|Biochemistry, Neuroscience students|
All Published work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved. iMedPub Last revised : October 17, 2017