Mohammed Reyad Dia Aldeen
Damascus University, Syria, Email: [email protected]
Neuroscience Conference Committee is glad to announce the 7th International Congress on Trauma, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine” during July 20 - 21, 2020 at Florence, Italy. The theme for this year comes to: Accelerating Health Care to Accuracy and Accessibility Neuroscience”. The conference discusses the latest research outcomes and technological advancements in the field and brings together leading physicians, surgeons related to Alternative medicine departments, treatment specialists, plastic and cosmetic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, experts and rehabilitation specialists in naturopathy, ayurvedic, unani and Chinese medicine, nutritionists, registered dieticians, business delegates, research scholars, students along with industrial and pharma professionals to exchange share their views on latest Restorative technologies and treatments available.
For over 15 years our prizes and awards have recognized the outstanding research work happening in every corner of the scientific community.
Are you a graduate student or postdoc in any field of medicine and healthcare systems with a research story that you want to share with the world? Do you want to learn how to give one of the best scientific talks of your career?
The Young Researchers Forum or (YRF) is a video series produced by Conferenceseries LLC Ltd that features early-career scientists giving talks about their research and discoveries. As with all Conferenceseries LLC Ltd videos, even YRF videos are freely available online and will be widely viewed by an international audience including students, scientists, educators, and the public.
Our 2020 prizes and awards will give you a chance to raise awareness among individuals and teams, making a positive impact on Screening, Detection, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Cancer. If you’d like to nominate someone but need some help with the process or working out which award to nominate them for, then please contact us.
Our previous winners have come from a vast range of countries, specialisms, backgrounds, and communities but all have demonstrated passion, excellence, and dedication deserving of recognition and reward.
European and international pre-doctoral graduate students (i.e. Ph.D. candidates) and post-doctoral fellows in the field of the medicine and healthcare systems are eligible to apply. Although it is not mandatory to be a Ph.D. candidate to be eligible for the competition, your research story should be close to publication or should have been published recently.
Each application must include:
• A short statement (No more than3000 characters, including spaces) explaining why you (the applicant) are applying to the YRF competition and how you would be benefited from participating.
• A two pages CV or resume that highlights your research experience, scientific presentation experience, and awards, and science communication, outreach or education activities.
• A short written description (No more than 3000 characters, including spaces) of the scientific discovery that you (the applicant) would like to share to the global audience and its importance, for a non-expert but the scientific audience (e.g. undergraduate students pursuing medical sciences). This short research description should make clear why the research is interesting and novel and explain the ‘so what?’ of your work. You are welcome to use stories and analogies to accomplish this. You DO NOT need to submit a video for this.
• A letter of recommendation from a faculty member (emailed separately) that comments on the applicant’s scientific merit and communication skills. Recommenders should send a signed letter of recommendation as a PDF attachment to [email protected] Recommendation letters must be received by the application deadline for full consideration.
• Except for the letter of recommendation, application materials will NOT be accepted via email. Applicants MUST submit their materials using this online link.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide the best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• A platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.