Professor, Department of Dentistry, Tanta University, Cairo, Egypt, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Dentistry 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the 33rd International Conference onDental Science & Advanced Dentistry (Advanced Dentistry-2020) during March 23-24, 2020 in Madrid, Spain. The conference focuses on “Advanced Dentistry for today’s lifestyle”.
Advanced Dentistry 0220 mainly focuses on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Dental & Oral, Oral Microbiology & Pathology, Current Concepts in Oral Health, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Dental Anesthesia, Dental Hygiene, Oral Implantology, Preventive Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Dental Nursing, Endodontics, Nano Dentistry, Dental Surgery, Dental Marketing, Geriatric Dentistry, Forensic Dentistry & Dental Anthropology, Tools & Techniques in Dentistry and Dental Laboratory Materials and Processes etc.
The Advanced Dentistry Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Dental Professionals, Oral Care Professionals, Nurse Practitioners, Dental Administrators, Physicians, Dental Associations and Societies, Dental Universities, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Dentistry World which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Advanced Dentistry 2020
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Advanced Dentistry 2020- Promulgating latest innovations & application in the field of Dentistry
Dentistry World is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Dental & Oral Health.
Young Researchers Award at Advanced Dentistry 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Advanced Dentistry 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35 yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Advanced Dentistry 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Advanced Dentistry 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Advanced Dentistry 2020 more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to email@example.com along with the online application form below.
Online application link: https://advancedentistry.dentalcongress.com/
Program Manager | Advanced Dentistry 2020
Send mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200 | WhatsApp No: +44 199 223-8007