Florida Atlantic University, USA
Bacteriology & Infectious Diseases has been successfully completed and we must thank the attendees. The Organizing Committee,
Ad-Sponsors & Media partners and everyone else that helped to make this Conference on Bacteriology & Infectious Diseases with the theme: “A Vision of Future Research & Innovation on Infectious Diseases”
This meeting has been supported by the organizing committee members, editorial members of Conference Series and its group journals.
• Clinical Immunology and Infectious Diseases
• Insights in Immunology
We hope that you obtained the kind of advance research related information in the arena of Bacteriology & Infectious Diseases that you were seeking, and that your role in the field has been enhanced via your participation. We hope that you were able to take part in all the sessions and take advantage of the tremendous advancements in Diagnosis of Infectious and Several viral infectious related diseases that scientists are working with.
If you have any feedback for us for future consideration or enhancements of this Conference, please provide your feedback to Conference Manager.
The meeting covered various sessions, in which the discussions included the scientific tracks:
• Bacterial and Viral Infectious Disease
• Corona virus
• Neurological Infectious Diseases
• Food Safety
• Sexually transmitted disease HIV/AIDS
• Malaria, Dengue
• Infectious Diarrhea
• Dental / Oral Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Infectious Diseases
• Vaccine & Vaccination for Infectious Diseases
• Gastrointestinal & Urinary Tract Infections
• Blood Infectious Diseases
• Ebola & Zika Viral Infections
• Respiratory Infectious Diseases & Therapy
• Immunology Infectious Diseases
• Infectious Animal Diseases Control
• Drug Development in Infectious Diseases
• Virology & Infectious Diseases
• Allergy & Infectious Diseases
• Pathology of Infectious
The Keynote presentations were given by:
Charles D Sturgis | Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, USA
Maria J Worsham | Henry Ford Health System, USA
We offer its heartfelt appreciation to organizations and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by promoting in various modes online and offline which helped the conference reach every nook and corner of the globe. We also took privilege to felicitate the Keynote Speakers, Organizing Committee Members, Chairs and sponsors who supported this event.
With the grand success of Infectious 2020, we are proud to announce the “4th International Conference on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases” during December 10-11, 2020.
Bookmark your dates: We hope to see you at 5th International Conference on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases at Vienna, Austria during August 19-20, 2021.