Special Issue: Medicine for Emerging Novel Coronavirus covid-19
We are making collections of articles on the special issue Title “Medicine for Emerging Novel Coronavirus covid-19”.
An outbreak of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, rapidly spread around the world in 2020. Currently, The virus, which emerged in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December, is a coronavirus and belongs to the same family as the pathogen that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS. It causes a respiratory illness called COVID-19, which can spread from person to person.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Novel coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 and Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- COVID-19 and Pregnant Patients
- COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease
- Patients Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- COVID-19 and Patients With Cancer
- COVID-19 Interactive Case SARS-CoV-2
Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.imedpub.com/submissions/archives-medicine.html or through an email id to [email protected]. Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for author’s page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.archivesofmedicine.com/author-guidelines.php