Journal of Clinical Immunology & Microbiology aims to publish articles in the areas of Immunology and Microbiology. This is a quality peer-reviewed, open access international journal. Journal of Clinical Immunology & Microbiology publishes research reports, and articles of various research processes like study protocols, pilot studies and pre-protocols.
The journal is novel, open minded, and a peer-reviewed medical periodical designed to serve in as a stage for both veteran and ammeter researchers with their way breaking functions as long as they are technically and scientifically motivated.
Journal of Clinical Immunology & Microbiology covers Subject areas:
• Microbial pathogenesis
• Microbial genetics
• Host-pathogen interaction
• Host immune response
• Diagnosis and prevention of disease
• Modern techniques
• Regulation of pathogen gene expression
• Molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis
• Immune-based therapeutics
• Immune regulation
• Antimicrobials, vaccines and antibiotics