A Modern Ethnomedicinal Technique for
Transformation, Prevention and Treatment
of Human Malignant Gliomas Tumors into
Human Benign Gliomas Tumors under
Faculty of Chemistry, California South University, 14731 Comet St. Irvine, CA 92604, USA
- *Corresponding Author:
- Heidari A
Faculty of Chemistry
California South University
14731 Comet St. Irvine, CA 92604, USA.
E-mail: [email protected]
Received date: July 27, 2017; Accepted date: August 02, 2017; Published date: August 07, 2017
Citation: Heidari A (2017) A Modern Ethnomedicinal Technique for Transformation, Prevention and Treatment of Human Malignant Gliomas Tumors into Human Benign Gliomas Tumors under Synchrotron Radiation. Vol. 4 No. 1:10
Human cells and tissues of malignant gliomas tumors deceive our immune system so effectively that it starts working for them. But who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. Researchers show how to deceive human tumors and change human malignant gliomas into human gliomas benign forms under synchrotron radiation [1-23]. This editorial will deal with characteristic and historical aspects of ethnomedicinal technique for transformation, prevention and treatment of human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation, major challenges at present and ideas/prospective for the future. It will include the synthesis of major bulk and fine biochemical, pharmaceuticals, pharmacological, medical, medicinal, clinical and biological oncology. In this regard, the researchers in depollution and in biomass uses derived chemicals and pharmaceuticals [24-34]. Particular emphasis will be pot on activation and selective oxidation of simple and complex human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation, heterogeneous catalysis for fine chemicals, asymmetric catalysis, environment and biomass catalysis, high throughout researches for combinational catalysis and projection for catalysis in the twenty first century [35-75].
Case studies have been chosen to exemplify the different fields of interest. The case of simple and complex human malignant gliomas tumors selective oxidation to the corresponding into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation will be presented such as the up- grading of a modern ethnomedicinal technique for transformation, prevention and treatment of human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation, which is of paramount importance for biochemical, pharmaceutical, pharmacological, medical, medicinal, clinical and biological interests, namely. In fact, researchers in this field of study around the world want to how such transform, prevent and treat human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation can be activated and up-graded. The case of human malignant gliomas tumors oxidation into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation on HIF1α mixed oxides and on basic catalysts based on VEGF, PDGFβ, TGFα and erythropoietin will be presented. A high throughout approach for catalyst preparation will also be given. Environment catalysis for Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) reaction and a modern ethnomedicinal technique for transformation, prevention and treatment of human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation will be described. Finally, the process by which human cells and tissues acquire the properties of cancer will be detailed from human malignant gliomas tumors into human benign gliomas tumors under synchrotron radiation.
- Heidari C Brown (2015) Study of Composition and Morphology of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles for Eliminating Cancer Cells Journal of Nano medicine Research 2: 20.
- Heidari C (2015) Brown Study of Surface Morphological Phytochemical and Structural Characteristics of Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles. International Journal of Pharmacology Photochemistry and Ethno medicine 1: 15-19.
- Heidari (2016) an Experimental Bio spectroscopic Study on Seminal Plasma in Determination of Semen Quality for Evaluation of Male Infertility Adv Technol 7: 10-107.
- Heidari (2016) Extraction and Preconcentration of N-Tolyl-Sulfonyl-Phosphoramid-Saeure-Dichlorid as an Anti-Cancer Drug from Plants A Pharmacognosy Study. J Pharmacogn Nat Prod 2: 103.
- Heidari (2016) A Thermodynamic Study on Hydration and Dehydration of DNA and RNA−Amphiphile Complexes. J Bioeng Biomed Sci 6.
- Heidari (2016) Computational Studies on Molecular Structures and Carbonyl and Ketene Groups Effects of Singlet and Triplet Energies of Azidoketene O=C=CH–NNN and Isocyanatoketene O=C=CH–N=C=O. J Appl Computat Math 5: 142.
- Heidari (2016) Study of Irradiations to Enhance the Induces the Dissociation of Hydrogen Bonds between Peptide Chains and Transition from Helix Structure to Random Coil Structure Using ATR-FTIR, Raman and HNMR Spectroscopies. J Biomol Res Ther 5: 146.
- Heidari (2016) Future Prospects of Point Fluorescence Spectroscopy Fluorescence Imaging and Fluorescence Endoscopy in Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for Cancer Cells. J Bioanal Biomed 8: 135.
- Heidari (2016) A Bio-Spectroscopic Study of DNA Density and Color Role as Determining Factor for Absorbed Irradiation in Cancer Cells Adv Cancer Prev 1: 102.
- Heidari (2016) Manufacturing Process of Solar Cells Using Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles. J Biotechnol Biomater 6: 125.
- Heidari (2016) A Novel Experimental and Computational Approach to Photobiosimulation of Telomeric DNA/RNA a Bio spectroscopic and Photo biological Study. J Res Development 4: 144.
- Heidari (2016) Biochemical and Pharmacodynamical Study of Microporous Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Selective for Vancomycin, Teicoplanin, Oritavancin, Telavancin and Dalbavancin Binding, Biochem Physiol 5: e146.
- Heidari (2016) Anti-Cancer Effect of UV Irradiation at Presence of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles on DNA of Cancer Cells A Photodynamic Therapy Study Arch Cancer Res.
- Heidari (2016) Bio spectroscopic Study on Multi-Component Reactions (MCRs) in Two A Type and B Type Conformations of Nucleic Acids to Determine Ligand Binding Modes Binding Constant and Stability of Nucleic Acids in Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Nucleic Acids Complexes as Anti-Cancer Drugs Arch Cancer Res 4: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Simulation of Temperature Distribution of DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells Using Time-Dependent Bio Heat Equation and ND YAG Lasers Arch Cancer Res 4: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) Approximation for Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drugs for the Catalytic Formation of Proviral DNA from Viral RNA Using Multiple Linear and Non-Linear Correlation Approach Ann Clin Lab Res 4: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Biomedical Study of Cancer Cells DNA Therapy Using Laser Irradiations at Presence of Intelligent Nanoparticles. J Biomedical Sci 5: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Measurement the Amount of Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Absorbable Calcium (Ca2+) Iron (II) (Fe2+) Magnesium (Mg2+) Phosphate (PO4-) and Zinc (Zn2+) in Apricot Using High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Spectroscopic Techniques. J Biom Biostat 7: 292.
- Heidari (2016) Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics of the Helium Dimer (He2+) Neon Dimer (Ne2+) Argon Dimer (Ar2+) Krypton Dimer (Kr2+) Xenon Dimer (Xe2+) Radon Dimer(Rn2+) and Ununoctium Dimer (Uuo2+). Molecular Cations Chem Sci J 7: 112.
- Heidari (2016) Human Toxicity Photodynamic Therapy Studies on DNA/RNA Complexes as a Promising New Sensitizer for the Treatment of Malignant Tumors Using Bio-Spectroscopic Techniques. J Drug Metab Toxicol 7: 129.
- Heidari (2016) Novel and Stable Modifications of Intelligent Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drug in Formation of Nucleic Acids Complexes for Human Cancer Cells Treatment Biochem Pharmacol 5: 207.
- Heidari (2016) A Combined Computational and QM/MM Molecular Dynamics Study on Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs) Amorphous Boron Nitride Nanotubes (a-BNNTs) and Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanotubes (h-BNNTs) as Hydrogen Storage Struct Chem Crystallogr Commun 2: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Pharmaceutical and Analytical Chemistry Study of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Synthesis Methods and Properties as Anti-Cancer Drug and its Effect on Human Cancer Cells Pharm Anal Chem Open Access 2: 113.
- Heidari (2016) A Chemotherapeutic and Bio spectroscopic Investigation of the Interaction of Double-Standard DNA/RNA-Binding Molecules with Cadmium Oxide (CdO) and Rhodium (III) Oxide (Rh2O3) Nanoparticles as Anti-Cancer Drugs for Cancer Cells Treatment Chemo Open Access 5: 129.
- Heidari (2016) Pharmacokinetics and Experimental Therapeutic Study of DNA and Other Biomolecules Using Lasers Advantages and Applications. J Pharmacokinet Exp Ther 1: 005.
- Heidari (2016) Determination of Ratio and Stability Constant of DNA/RNA in Human Cancer Cells and Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Complexes Using Analytical Electrochemical and Spectroscopic Techniques Insights Anal Electrochem 2: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Discriminate between Antibacterial and Non-Antibacterial Drugs Artificial Neutral Networks of a Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) Type Using a Set of Topological Descriptors. J Heavy Met Toxicity Dis 1: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Combined Theoretical and Computational Study of the Belousov-Zhabotinsky Chaotic Reaction and Curtius Rearrangement for Synthesis of Mechlorethamine Cisplatin Streptozotocin, Cyclophosphamide Melphalan Busulphan and BCNU as Anti-Cancer Drugs Insights Med Phys 1: 2.
- Heidari A Translational Biomedical Approach to Structural Arrangement of Amino Acids Complexes A Combined Theoretical and Computational Study Transl Biomed 7: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Ab Initio and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Studies of Dynamic NMR Shielding Tensors and Vibrational Frequencies of DNA/RNA and Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles Complexes in Human Cancer Cells. J Nanomedine Biotherapeutic Discov 6: 144.
- Heidari (2016) Molecular Dynamics and Monte-Carlo Simulations for Replacement Sugars in Insulin Resistance Obesity LDL Cholesterol Triglycerides Metabolic Syndrome Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease A Glycobiological Study. J Glycobiol 5: 111.
- Heidari (2016) Synthesis and Study of 5-[(Phenylsulfonyl)Amino]-1,3,4-Thiadiazole-2-Sulfonamide as Potential Anti-Pertussis Drug Using Chromatography and Spectroscopy Techniques”, Transl Med (Sunnyvale) 6: e138, 2016.
- Heidari (2016) Nitrogen Oxygen Phosphorus and Sulphur Heterocyclic Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs Separation in the Supercritical Fluid of Ozone (O3) Using Soave-Redlich-Kwong (SRK) and Pang-Robinson (PR) Equations Electronic. J Biol 12: 4.
- Heidari (2016) An Analytical and Computational Infrared Spectroscopic Review of Vibrational Modes in Nucleic Acids Austin. J Anal Pharm Chem 3: 1058.
- Heidari , Brown C (2016) Phase Composition and Morphology Study and Analysis of Os-Pd/HfC Nanocomposites Nano Res Appl 2: 1.
- Heidari, Brown C (2016) Vibrational Spectroscopic Study of Intensities and Shifts of Symmetric Vibration Modes of Ozone Diluted by Cumene International Journal of Advanced Chemistry 4: 5-9.
- Heidari (2016) Study of the Role of Anti-Cancer Molecules with Different Sizes for Decreasing Corresponding Bulk Tumor Multiple Organs or Tissues Arch Can Res 4: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Genomics and Proteomics Studies of Zolpidem Necopidem Alpidem Saripidem Miroprofen Zolimidine Olprinone and Abafungin as Anti-Tumor Peptide Antibiotics Antiviral and Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs. J Data Mining Genomics & Proteomics 7: 125.
- Heidari (2016) Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacoproteomics Studies of Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) Inhibitors and Paclitaxel Albumin-Stabilized Nanoparticles as Sandwiched Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs between Two DNA/RNA Molecules of Human Cancer Cells. J Pharmacogenomics Pharmacoproteomics 7: 153.
- Heidari (2016) Biotranslational Medical and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles-DNA/RNA Straight and Cycle Chain Complexes as Potent Anti-Viral, Anti-Tumor and Anti-Microbial Drugs AClinical Approach Transl Biomed 7: 2.
- Heidari (2016) A Comparative Study on Simultaneous Determination and Separation of Adsorbed Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles on DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells Using Biospectroscopic Techniques and Dielectrophoresis (DEP) Method Arch Can Res 4: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Cheminformatics and System Chemistry of Cisplatin Carboplatin Nedaplatin Oxaliplatin Heptaplatin and Lobaplatin as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs A Combined Computational and Experimental Study. J Inform Data Min 1: 3.
- Heidari (2016) Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure-Anti-Cancer-Activity Relationship (QSACAR) Study of Hydrous Ruthenium (IV) Oxide (RuO2) Nanoparticles as Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs) and Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs. J Integr Oncol 5: 110.
- Heidari (2016) Synthesis Characterization and Biospectroscopic Studies of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles-Nucleic Acids Complexes Absence of Soluble Polymer as a Protective Agent Using Nucleic Acids Condensation and Solution Reduction Method. J Nanosci Curr Res 1: 101.
- Heidari (2016) Coplanarity and Collinearity of 4-Dinonyl-22-Bithiazole in One Domain of Bleomycin and Pingyangmycin to be Responsible for Binding of Cadmium Oxide (CdO) Nanoparticles to DNA/RNA Bidentate Ligands as Anti-Tumor Nano Drug. Int J Drug Dev & Res 8: 1007-1008.
- Heidari (2016) A Pharmacovigilance Study on Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for the Prediction of Retention Time of Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations. J Pharmacovigil 4: 161.
- Heidari (2016) Nanotechnology in Preparation of Semipermeable Polymers. J Adv Chem Eng 6: 157.
- Heidari (2016) A Gastrointestinal Study on Linear and Non-Linear Quantitative Structure (Chromatographic) Retention Relationships (QSRR) Models for Analysis 5-Aminosalicylates Nano Particles as Digestive System Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations. J Gastrointest Dig Syst 6: 119.
- Heidari (2016) DNA/RNA Fragmentation and Cytolysis in Human Cancer Cells Treated with Diphthamide Nano Particles Derivatives Biomedical Data Mining 5: 102.
- Heidari (2016) A Successful Strategy for the Prediction of Solubility in the Construction of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Using Genetic Function Approximation (GFA) Algorithm. J Mol Biol Biotechnol 1: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Computational Study on Molecular Structures of C20, C60, C240, C540, C960, C2160 and C3840 Fullerene Nano Molecules under Synchrotron Radiations Using Fuzzy Logic. J Material Sci Eng 5: 282.
- Heidari (2016) Graph Theoretical Analysis of Zigzag Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Polyhexamethylene Adipamide, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Gauze and Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrochloride (PHMB) Boron Nitride Nanotubes (BNNTs) Amorphous Boron Nitride Nanotubes (a-BNNTs) and Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanotubes (h-BNNTs) J Appl Computat Math 5: 143.
- Heidari (2016) The Impact of High Resolution Imaging on Diagnosis. Int J Clin Med Imaging 3: 100.
- Heidari (2016) A Comparative Study of Conformational Behavior of Isotretinoin (13-Cis Retinoic Acid) and Tretinoin (All-Trans Retinoic Acid (ATRA)) Nano Particles as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs under Synchrotron Radiations Using Hartree-Fock (HF) and Density Functional Theory (DFT) Methods Insights in Biomed 1: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Advances in Logic Operations and Computational Mathematics. J Appl Computat Math 5: 5.
- Heidari (2016) Mathematical Equations in Predicting Physical Behavior. J Appl Computat Math 5: 5.
- Heidari (2016) Chemotherapy a Last Resort for Cancer Treatment Chemo Open Access 5: 4.
- Heidari (2016) Separation and Pre-Concentration of Metal Cations-DNA/RNA Chelates Using Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometry with Tunable Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) Synchrotron Radiation and Various Analytical Methods Mass Spectrom Purif Tech 2: 101.
- Heidari (2016) Yoctosecond Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship (QSPR) under Synchrotron Radiations Studies for Prediction of Solubility of Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs in Aqueous Solutions Using Genetic Function Approximation Algorithm Insight Pharm Res 1: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Cancer Risk Prediction and Assessment in Human Cells under Synchrotron Radiations Using Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship (QSAR) and Quantitative Structure Properties Relationship (QSPR) Studies. Int J Clin Med Imaging 3: 516.
- Heidari (2016) A Novel Approach to Biology Electronic. J Biol 12: 4.
- Heidari (2016) Innovative Biomedical Equipment’s for Diagnosis and Treatment. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 6: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Integrating Precision Cancer Medicine into Healthcare Medicare Reimbursement Changes and the Practice of Oncology Trends in Oncology Medicine and Practices. J Oncol Med & Pract 1: 2.
- Heidari (2016) “Promoting Convergence in Biomedical and Biomedical and Biomaterials Applications An Introduction to Perspectives. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 6: 3.
- Heidari (2016) X-Ray Fluorescence and X-Ray Diffraction Analysis on Discrete Element Modeling of Nano Powder Metallurgy Processes in Optimal Container Design. J Powder Metall Min 6: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Biomolecular Spectroscopy and Dynamics of Nano-Sized Molecules and Clusters as Cross-Linking-Induced Anti-Cancer and Immune-Oncology Nano Drugs Delivery in DNA/RNA of Human Cancer Cells Membranes under Synchrotron Radiations A Payload-Based Perspective Arch Chem Res 1: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Deficiencies in Repair of Double-Standard DNA/RNA-Binding Molecules Identified in Many Types of Solid and Liquid Tumors Oncology in Human Body for Advancing Cancer Immunotherapy Using Computer Simulations and Data Analysis. J Appl Bioinforma Comput Biol 6: 1.
- Heidari (2016) Electronic Coupling among the Five Nanomolecules Shuts Down Quantum Tunneling in the Presence and Absence of an Applied Magnetic Field for Indication of the Dimer or other Provide Different Influences on the Magnetic Behavior of Single Molecular Magnets (SMMs) as Qubits for Quantum Computing Glob. J Res Rev 4: 2.
- Heidari (2016) Polymorphism in Nano-Sized Graphene Ligand-Induced Transformation of Au38-xAgx/xCux(SPh-tBu)24 to Au36-xAgx/xCux(SPh-tBu)24 (x=1-12) Nanomolecules for Synthesis of Au144-xAgx/xCux[(SR)60, (SC4)60, (SC6)60, (SC12)60, (PET)60, (p-MBA)60, (F)60, (Cl)60, (Br)60, (I)60, (At)60, (Uus)60 and (SC6H13)60] Nano Clusters as Anti-Cancer Nano Drugs”, J Nanomater Mol Nanotechnol, 6: 3.
- Heidari (2016) Biomedical Resource Oncology and Data Mining to Enable Resource Discovery in Medical Medicinal Clinical Pharmaceutical Chemical and Translational Research and Their Applications in Cancer Research. Int J Biomed Data Min 6: 103.
- Heidari (2016) Study of Synthesis Pharmacokinetics Pharmacodynamics Dosing Stability Safety and Efficacy of Olympiadane Nanomolecules as Agent for Cancer Enzymotherapy Immunotherapy Chemotherapy RadiotherapHormone Therapy and Targeted Therapy under Synchrotorn Radiation. J Dev Drugs 6: 154.
- Heidari (2016) A Novel Approach to Future Horizon of Top Seven Biomedical Research Topics to Watch in 2017 Alzheimer's Ebola Hypersomnia Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Tuberculosis (TB), Microbiome/Antibiotic Resistance and Endovascular Stroke. J Bioengineer & Biomedical Sci 7: 127.
- Heidari (2016) Opinion on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Technique Fluid Mech Open Acc 4: 157.
- Heidari (2016) Concurrent Diagnosis of Oncology Influence Outcomes in Emergency General Surgery for Colorectal Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Treatment Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Au329(SR)84 Au329-xAgx(SR)84 Au144(SR)60 Au68(SR)36, Au30(SR)18 Au102(SPh)44 Au38(SPh)24 Au38(SC2H4Ph)24 Au21S(SAdm)15 Au36(pMBA)24 and Au25(pMBA)18 Nano Clusters. J Surgery Emerg Med 1: 21.
- Heidari (2016) Developmental Cell Biology in Adult Stem Cells Death and Autophagy to Trigger a Preventive Allergic Reaction to Common Airborne Allergens under Synchrotron Radiation Using Nanotechnology for Therapeutic Goals in Particular Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy) Cell Biol (Henderson NV) 6: 1.