Myocardial infarction is a rare entity as a consequence of carbon monoxide poisoning in a healthy young adult. We reported a 29-year-old man who presented with constant chest pain after a night he had smoked tobacco and consumed smokeless tobacco in the setting of carbon monoxide poisoning. Electrocardiogram showed ST-segment elevation and echocardiography revealed akinesia. Cardiac markers were elevated. The thrombolytic therapy was along with successful outcomes in this case. We believe the case and the discussion done could shed light on the management of such individuals in the emergency department.