The American Journal of Ethnomedicine is an academic journal that encompasses a wide range of current research on ethnobotany, ethnomycology, ethnozoology, ethnoecology (including ethnopedology), ethnometereology/ ethnoclimatology, ethnoastronomy, ethnopharmacy, ethnomedicine, ethnoveterinary, traditional medicines, traditional healthcare in households and domestic arenas, migrant healthcare/urban ethnobiology, pluralistic healthcare in developing countries, evidence-based community health and offers a promising platform for the authors to make their valuable contributions towards the journal.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through these years of origin of the journal there were 24,673 page views. The total number of returning visitors was 18,542. Moreover, globally 19,870+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
A statistical representation of global users for American Journal of Ethnomedicine (Source: Google Analytics)
More than 22,000+ visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes Highest number of visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations Majority of the visitors have come from India (36.3%), USA (7.19%), Bangladesh (2.94%), Philippines (1.09%) The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from India, USA, Bangladesh, Philippines.
The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 23.96%.
The average time spent by the visitor for each session is 1.09 Minute.
• It was seen academic researchers are inclined towards the articles published in the journal along with their respective profiles and abstracts which are getting highest visibility and readership.
• The most efficient way of growth for researchers is through their constant excellent scientific contributions which published in the respective suitable journal. Under the subject coverage Ethnomedicine were found to receive extensive attention from across the globe.
• The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions in the field of Ethnomedicine to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
• The articles published in this journal since 6 years are receiving attention from the botanists and herbalists’ cell biologists and related professionals as well as receiving regular citations.
• The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and Institution which helps the author and the respective Institution to grab attention from all over the world.
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations
iMedPub was established in the year 2005 and since then has been actively publishing peer-reviewed articles in biomedical and clinical science; material science; mathematics and engineering topics. iMedPub follows standard editorial and production policies with Internationally acclaimed publication practices.
Due to wide variation in the journal portfolio, the publisher site is accessed by various communities of diverse scientific disciplines from reputed research organizations, academic institution and Government bodies. More than 2,822,814 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 7,758,847 page views. These stats reveal that the journal is also immensely popular among scientific societies and organizations. Consequently, the editorial board profiles, authors and their affiliations are also gaining higher visibility.
The number of web sessions, the publisher received was 3,595,693 at the rate of 2.16 new sessions. This implied that new users and visitors are flocking to the publisher bases. A number of users are also revisiting the publisher pages indicating their continued interest in the journal. The fast and efficient publishing standard set by iMedPub was found to be very impressive by the reader base and is being well appreciated; as evident from the web metrics. The metric displayed belong only to our journals and if the associated links are also taken into consideration the number would be significantly much higher.