Epidemiological Insights on COVID-19
Journal of Biomedical Sciences is pleased to announce special issue on “Epidemiological Insights on COVID-19”.
According to many health organization’s study COVID-19 is now detected as a new emerging epidemic situation. Number of COVID-19 cases has risen substantially in the world day by day. The reasons are:
1. Less knowledge regarding this epidemic situation in some rural area
2. Less social distancing and following of health guideline
3. Weak immune system and carelessness.
In biomedical science there are many scope to control this epidemic situation as different research works are ongoing in this project. The goal of the research topics can be physiological, behavioral, interpersonal effects and clinical implication study of COVID-19. We intend for the articles collection, which can help people to cope with and adjust to the critical pandemic situation.
With the same purpose our Journal “Journal of Biomedical Sciences” is announcing Special Issue Call for paper on “Epidemiological Insight on COVID-19”. We welcome original research, study protocols, community case studies, case reports, theoretical prospective and viewpoints.
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee. • All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
• All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.imedpub.com/submissions/biomedical-sciences.html or through an email id to email@example.com .
• Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit authors guideline page to know more about article formatting and guidelines: https://www.jbiomeds.com/author-guidelines.php