The COVID-19 pandemic, caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, is most happening virus in the field of science. So there is an urge from different parts of the world to researchers in the medicine filed to treatments should proceed and succeed to the earliest possible.
Whole world is waiting for an effective COVID-19 vaccine to be developed using platforms of different well developed and sophisticated pharmaceuticals companies in parallel to the existing approved or experimental drugs to the novel approach for corona virus SARS-CoV-2.
Researchers from different streams like medical chemistry, pharmaceutical, drug development and computer aided drug design experts working effective globally to find the right drug at this right point to serve their own nation along with service to mankind.
To facilitate the drug discovery process, the researchers have agreed to share all their data openly. All these information can be shared and reach out globally using our journal International Journal of Drug Development and Research
• Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
• Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
• All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
• Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
• Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Submit manuscript at https://www.imedpub.com/submissions/international-drug-development-research.html or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
International Journal of Drug Development and Research received 7768 citations as per Google Scholar report