Rula M Darwish
Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, University of Jordan, Jordan.
Professor of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Faculty of
Pharmacy, University of Jordan, Jordan
1. Antibiotics and the effects of formulation ingredients on antimicrobial activity.
2. Antimicrobial effects (including antifungal, nematicidal etc.) of different plant extracts.
3. The preserving effect of different formulations.
4. Invertebrate pathology.
6. Microbial Resistance and how to improve the effects of antimicrobial agents on resistant strains of microorganisms.
7. Control of cross infections.
8. Disinfection and Sterilization.
9. Nematicidal effects of natural products.
10. Investigation of new anticancer drugs from medicinal local plants.
11. Discovery of new insecticidal natural products from local plants.