Dr. Sakthivel Rajan Rajaram Manoharan
Assistant Professor, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
Training and experience from renowned centers across India, UK, Australia and USA.
- ECFMG certified (valid Indefinitely)
- Nominated for the Kataria Memorial Gold Medal from PGIMER, Chandigarh for excellence
- Fellowship at the St. John of God Hospital, Ballarat, Australia. Jan 2012- Jun 2012.
- Spine Fellow at Queens Medical Center, Nottingham, United Kingdom (2012-13).
- Spine and Peripheral Nerve fellowship at the Ohio State University Medical Center,
Columbus, Ohio. (2013-14).
- Combined Spine fellowship program- University of Alabama, Birmingham. (2014-15).
- Adult Reconstruction fellowship-Bronx Lebanon Hospital (Aug 2015-Oct 2015)
- Instructor/Fellow (Spine/Trauma)- University of Alabama, Birmingham (Oct 15-Feb 16)
- Attending Surgeon (Spine/Trauma)-University of Alabama, Birmingham (Mar 16-till date)
- Research Highlights: 18 peer reviewed publications with numerous presentations with current
citations of 160; h index of 7.