Professor of Environmental Geology & Remote Sensing, Geology Department, Faculty of Science, Tanta University,Tanta 31527, Egypt.
Optical and Microwave synthetic aperture radar (SAR) remote sensing,
- Geographic Information System (GIS),
- Geologic Mapping using Multi-spectral Remote Sensing and Digital Elevation Modeling (Topographic map-based and SAR techniques),
- Hydrological modeling for flash flood risk assessment, mitigation, warning, and floodwater resource management,
- Hydrological processes and geomorphological modeling of watersheds.
- Auto-delineation and analysis of lineaments from remote sensing imagery and the shaded Digital Elevation Models.
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Pollution Potential Assessment and Control.