Director (Academic & Research) / Professor PRRMCP, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthpur, Kadapa, AP, India.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Biosciences: Genotoxicology):
1995; by Research, Dept. of Biosciences, Mangalore University, Mangalore, India.
Life member Indian Pharmaceutical Association.
Life member Indian Pharmacological Society
Life member Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India
Life member Society for Toxicologist of India
Examinationship and other experiences
1. Worked as Chief Superintendent for Group-IV selection examination, Govt. of A.P
2. Worked as Chief Superintendent for Group-I selection examination, Govt. of A.P.
3. Worked as custodian for theory valuation of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
4. Worked as Chief Superintendent for theory examinations of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
5. Worked as Chief Superintendent and practical examiner for Board of examining authority, Drugs control department, Bangalore.
6. Worked as Chief Superintendent and practical examiner for Osmania University,Hyderabad.
7. Worked as practical examiner for Kakatiya University, Warangal.
8. Worked as external question paper setter for B.Pharm course at Goa University, Goa.
9. Worked as external question paper setter for B.Pharm at SRM university, Chennai.
10. Worked as external question paper setter for M.Pharm for Osmania University, Hyderabad.
11. Worked as external practical examiners of B.Pharm for Kuvempu University.
12. Worked as external practical examiners of B.Pharm & M.Pharm for Dr. MGR University of Health Sciences, Tamilnadu.
13. Worked as external practical examiners of B.Pharm & M.Pharm for Manipal University
14. Worked as external practical examiners of B.Pharm for Kakatiya University, Warangal.
15. Worked as co-ordinator for theory valuation of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
16. Worked as external practical examiner for Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
17. Worked as squad chief and observer for theory examinations of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
18. Worked as observer and for theory examinations and practical examiner for Board of examining authority, Drugs control department, Bangalore.
Awards & Recognitions Received:
Sl.No Details of the awards / recognition recieved
1. Bio-data included in Marquis Whos Who in the World -2010 edition
2. Leading Educator of the World-2009 title by International Biographical centre, Cambridge, England.
3. Member, Advisory Board, Pakistan Journal of Pharm.Sciences, ISSN 1011-601X, University of Karachi, Pakistan.
4. Executive Committee Member, APTI(Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India), AP State Branch.
5. Member, Editorial Board, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
6. Advisor, Indo- American Pharmaceutical Regulatory Symposium, SRCM University, 20th & 21st Nov.2010.
7. Invited to deliver a Guest Lecture on Pharmacogenomics at School of Advanced studies, VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, on 30th March 2010
8. International Plato Award for educational Achievements by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
9. Man of the Year India by American Biographical Institute Inc. San Francisco, California.
10. Best Manager of the year in science and education sphere -2013 recognition from Europe Business Assembly, Oxford
11. International Gold Star Millennium Award 2007 by Citizens Integration Peace Society, New Delhi
12. Nations Achievement Award for education Excellence 2006 by International Achievers Development Organization, New Delhi.
13. Indira Gandhi Sadbhavana Award by National Integration & Economic Council, New Delhi
14. Chairperson, Scientific session, IAPRS, for the presentation by Dr. Eric Kupferburg, Assistant Dean, Northeastern University, Boston, USA.
Organizer of International, National & State level Professional activities:
1 Co-Chairman & Organizing Secretary, 1st Indo-American Pharmaceutical Regulatory Symposium, 12th-14th October 2009, Northeastern University, Boston, USA and Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda, India.
2 Chairman, Program Committee, APTI, National Annual Convention, Shilpakala Vedika, Hyerabad, 2-3 November 2010
3 Advisor, 2nd Indo-American Pharmaceutical Regulatory Symposium, 20th & 21st November 2010, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai.
4 Chairman, Exhibition Committee, APTI National Convetion-2006, Bangalore.
5 Chairman, 1st national seminar on recent advances in Pharm. Sciences, 8th Feb.2013
6 Chairman, 2nd national seminar on recent advances in Pharm. Sciences, 7th Feb.2014
7 Chairman, 3rd national seminar on recent advances in Pharm. Sciences, 29th March.2015
Name of the Grant recieved Details of the Grant
DST Grant Rs 1,05,703/- Travel Grant Scheme.
Ref: SR/ITS/02901/2010-2011 date 18/03/2011
AICTE Grant Rs 3,25,000/- Entrepreneurship Development Cell scheme , Ref: F.No. RIFD/EDC(65)/2010-11 dated 31st March 2011.
AICTE Grant Rs 29,75,857/- Development of PG Education & Research, Ref: F.No:PG/GATE-SCH,2008-09/442 dated10/03/2011
AICTE Grant Rs 12,94,118/- RPS ? Research Grant Ref: 8-129/RIFD/RPS/Policy -3/2013-14 dated December 23,2013
Degree Approved by
M.Pharm guide Mangalore University (1993-1996)
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore(2003-2008
Osmania University (2008-2011)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (2011-Present)
Ph.D guide Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (since 2008)
JJT University, Rajastahn (since June 2015)
Ph. D Examiner
Sl.No. Name of the University
1 Gujarat Technological University, Ahmadabad, Gujarat
2 Sambalpur University, Orissa
3 Annamalai University, Tamilnadu.
4 Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
5 Cairo University, Egypt
6 Kaktiya University, Warangal, Telangana.
Editorial Board Member:
Sl.No. Name of the Journal
1 Austin Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics, USA
2 Pakistan Journal of Pharm. Sciences, Pakistan
3 International J. of Pharmacy & Pharm. Sciences, India
4 Journal of Drug Sciences, India
Peer Reviewer for International & National Research Journals:
Sl.No. Name of the Journal
1. PloS one
2. Food and Chemical Toxicology
3. National Academy of Sciences, Biological Sciences
4. Pakistan Journal of Pharma. Sciences
5. Environmental Toxicology & Pharmacology
6. Rejuvenation Research
7. Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology
8. African Journal of Biotechnology
9. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior
10. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, -RJ Pharmaceutical Sciences
11. Nutritional Neuroscience
12. Journal of Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
13. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
14. Journal of Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering
15. Life Sciences
16. Drug Invention Today
17. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders
18. Phytotherapy Research
19. Indian Journal of Pharmacology
20. International Journal of Medicinal Plant Research
21. Indian Journal of Pharm. Education & Research
22. Journal of Yeast and Fungal Research
23. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Other academic positions held:
Sl.No. Positions/ designations Organization
1 Chairman Selection Committee, Central Institute of Research on Goats, Mathura, Govt. of India
2 Inspector Pharmacy Council of India. Govt. of India
3 Chairman Local Inspection Committee, from 2002 - 2008, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore
4 Member Academic Council, 2000-2001, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore
5 Member Local Inspection Committee, from 1999 to 2008, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore
6 Member Academic Council, 1997-98, Bangalore University
7 Member Board of Examiners, 1997-98, Bangalore University
8 Member Board of Studies, !996-99, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore
9 Examiner Tamilnadu Public Service Commission, Chennai
10 Examiner For various Southern Universities of India
11 Chairman Rational drug Therapy, A Scientific Convention held at Fr. Muller?s Hospital, Kankanady, Mangalore, 1993
12 Editor Siddaganga Pharmacy Bulletin, a monthly official publication of SSCP, Tumkur
13 Judge Research paper presentation at ?National Seminar on Clinical & Community Pharmacy? held on 23rd&24th Oct.2001 at JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
14 Member Board of Studies (PG), RGUHS, 2004-05
15 One man Committee to look into affiliation matter of RGUHS. May 2004
16 Inspector AICTE, Govt. of Karnataka
17 Pharmacy Inspector Karnataka State Pharmacy Council, Govt. of Karnataka
18 President Institutional Animal Ethical Committee, SSCP, Tumkur, 1996-2008
19 President Institutional Animal Ethical Committee, NCOP, Nalgonda, since 2009
Sl.No. Training on Duration Organized by
1 Effective teaching 15 days UGC program organized by Mangalore Univesrity
2 Classroom Techniques 5 days Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
3 Research Methodology 2 days Rajiv Gandhi University of Helath Sciences, Karnataka.
4 Computer Training 15 days Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Karnataka.
5 Executive Development Program for Principal 7 days (From 23rd to 29th April 2007) Association of Principals of India, University of Pune, Maharastra.
Sl.No. Event organized Period Target audience Place where organized
1 Effectve communication skills and class room techniques?, 1992 3 days Faculty mebers of Nitte Education Trust, Mangalore, Karnataka NGSM Institute of Pharm.Sciences
2 Effective Teaching, 2003 3 days Faculty Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur, Karantaka Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur, Karnataka.
3 Pharma Exhibition 7 days General Public of Mangalore NGSM Institute of Pharm.Sciences, Mangalore
4 Institutional Convocation 1 day B.Pharm and M.Pharm passed out students NGSM Institute of Pharm.Sciences, Mangalore
5 Personality Development Program Weekly program for about two years Youths of sastan village St. Thomas Orthodox Syrian Church, Sastan, Udupi Karnataka.
6 Journal Club Weekly program for about two years Faculty members NGSM Institute of Pharm.Sciences, Mangalore
7 Chief Editor Three years Siddagnaga News Bulltin Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur.
8 Helath awareness program Monthy for about a year Schools and villages in and around Tumkur. Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur.
9 Journal Club Weekly program for about two years Faculty members Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur.
10 Continuing education program Twice a year for three years In-service Pharmacists Sree Siddagnag College of Pharmacy, Tumkur.
11 Indo-American Pharm. Regulatory Symposium 3 days International researchers and professioanls Nalanda College of Pharmacy
12 National seminars, recent advances in Pharm.Scences, Every year Scientist, researchers, faculty and students Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda.
13 Guest Lectures Monthly Student community & General public Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda
Invitation as speaker ? international conferences / symposiums
Sl.No. Conference Place
1 3rd Annual Symposium of Drug Delivery Systems 2013, November 5-7, 2013 Haikou, China
2 BIT?s Major Diseases Clinical Summit ? 2013 Warsaw, Poland
3 2nd Annual World Congress of Food Science and Technology -2013, September 23-25,2013 Hangzhou, China
4 Research Week, starting from 4th June 2013 Gujarat Technological University(GTU), Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
5 2nd Annual International Congress of Algae 2013, September 23-25, 2013 Hangazou, China
6 3rd Annual World Congress of Mol Med -2103, November 13-6, 2013 Haina, China
7 International Conference and Exhibition on Biochemical & Molecular Engineering, October 7-9, 2013 , Hilton San Antonio Airport, Texas, USA
8 International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products, October -21-23 Hyderabad India
9 3rd Annual Congress of Biomarkers, December 2-4, 2012 Guangzhou, China
10 5th Annual World Congress of Vaccine, March 18-20. 2013 Hangzhou, China
11 National Conference on Preparing Pharmacists for Global Challenges & Emerging opportunities in Clinical Research & Novel Drug Delivery Systems, 31st August & 1st Sept.2012 Malla Reddy Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hyderabad, India
12 2nd Annual World Congress of Microbes 2012, , July 30- August 1, 2012 Guanghou, China
Clinical: Epidemological Studies, Health care quality & Patient safety, Chronic diseases and Disorders, Genetic Disorders, Psycotherapy.
Preclinical: Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic evaluation of new drug molecules, Herbal Pharmacology, Drug-Drug Interactions, Ageing, Neurodevelopmental disorders, Neurobehavioral Studies.
Toxicology: Acute, sub-acute and chronic toxicity studies, Drug safety evaluation studies, Mutagenic and Anti mutagenic stuides, Reproductive toxicity studies, Neurotoxicity studies.