An emulsifier is a molecule with one oil-friendly and one water-friendly end. Water friendly end in food emulsifier is called hydrophilic tail and oil-friendly end is called hydrophobic head. Food emulsifiers are also called emulgents.

Related Journals of Emulsifiers

Journal of Food and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.

High Impact List of Articles